Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kids Cakepop Cake 2011

My friend Danielle was gracious enough to host another wonderful Kids Cakepop Camp this Christmas break. The kids had a blast last year and they nicely followed my directions and did exactly what I told them too...this was NOT the case this year but they had a BLAST!!!

These were my ideas for this year...

Ornaments (which is just red and green candy & sprinkles)
Snowmen with earmuffs
Reindeer
Candy cane coated cakepops


I think we had 10 kids and 6 adults...it might have even been more!!

Look at their darling little faces!! They have SO much fun doing this. I think it is now a yearly tradition!!

Blake's "sick" reindeer.

Smiling little reindeer.

The expert packers!!

HOLY CAKEPOPS!!!

The "reindeer" (aka the dog) from The Grinch.
Notice he has one antler out the front of his head. The kids made a lot of them.

Snowman...

Angry bird...

Snoopy..

Somehow snowmen turned into chickens...Angry Birds came to the party...and we had quite the time getting the balls to stay on the sticks...but we sure had a good time!!!

As the kids finish the cakepops and they dry the helpers packaged them so I didn't get a bunch of good pictures but you can get the idea...can't wait for next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment