Tuesday, January 4, 2011

another use for my iPhone...

In my craft closet there is no TV, I mean, it's a bedroom closet. There isn't much extra room. There is a TV in the room but I'd have to turn around to see it and that would be counter-productive. Also, taking the time for crafts (and myself) shouldn't be bogged down with watching TV. But I will admit it gets a little quiet at the back of the house and when it gets too quiet my ADHD seems to get louder and louder.

My solution??


I bought this little picture frame holder for $2.49 at Craft Warehouse. My iPhone sits perfectly on it. In this picture I was listening to Pandora but I could easily stream something from Netflix on it for an afternoon of scrapbooking.

Another idea...speakers for my iPod. And I already have those! Oh well...good idea none-the-less!

No comments:

Post a Comment