Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fun Frames ~ gobble {gobble}

Thanksgiving really snuck up on me this year...and considering this weekend it is my goal to catch up on the last, oh, 4 months of blog posts...this one is going to be right on time!

I didn't do a whole lot of shopping for decor for this season. I was still so sick at the beginning of November {yeah for double ear infections and sinus infections at the SAME time at the age of 28...}. All I really bought was the fake little pumpkins and the mixture that is in the bottom of the candle holder tray...All in all I'm not as happy with my Thanksgiving decorations as I was with my Halloween ones...maybe next year...

above the tv...

The Thanksgiving mantle

Isn't he the CUTEST turkey candle you've ever seen?!?!

Our pumpkins from our Elements Glass Trip.

Jason's pumpkin when there is light behind it...

and when there is not...

Subway Art from the girls at eighteen25

The fall decorations crept into the kitchen...



No comments:

Post a Comment