Saturday, November 12, 2011

Diaper Cake for baby Oren

One of my very favorite "family members" Stacy is having her second baby, a little boy named Oren, this coming January. She and I lived 2 houses away from each other growing up. Our families sometimes do Thanksgiving together. She really is like my little sister and I love her...okay, enough mushy stuff...on to cute baby stuff!!!

Since Stacy already has an adorable little girl, Crissy, she really wanted some practical baby stuff...mainly breast pads and diapers. My Mom got her the pads - I covered the diapers. But let's face it, wrapping diapers isn't usually that entertaining so I decided to take it up a notch. I've made a few diaper cakes though this one I made in record time - about 10 minutes {thanks for the help Mom}. It was a lovely celebration with family and friends.

What's a cake without a little decoration {in the form of travel size baby related items :)}


Stacy and myself.

And here are a few other pictures from the {cute} day!!

Delicious food

Adorable cake


Cute cupcakes from Battle Ground Bakery.

The beautiful Mom to be!!!

She was seriously excited about the diaper cake!!

Lots of cute boy clothes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment