Sunday, May 15, 2011

craving a club...

I am an avid reader of The Pioneer Woman and the other day her blog was just calling out to me!! See, I L.O.V.E. sandwiches. Like, can barely go a week without them. I purposefully make stops in certain cities to eat certain sandwiches. Okay, you get the picture.


Well last week she posted a Killer Club Sandwich how-to. While I did not follow this directly, I used what was on hand in my house and made homemade club and fries for dinner on Sunday. It was delicious and will be on the menu again (soon!).

I used white bread, thin sliced turkey, mozzarella, onion, lettuce, bacon {it was my very first time frying bacon, by the way}, ranch {annie} and mayo {jason}, avocado. It was delicious. It hit my sandwich craving right on the spot.





For the fries I used 2 small potatoes. I took the skin off, sprayed them and the foil with Pam, sprinkled them with some seasoning {thank you Red Robin}, baked at 450 for about 20 minutes then broiled for 5, stirring/flipping occasionally.




Dinner is served!!





No comments:

Post a Comment