Monday, April 18, 2011

Bridal Shower Scrapbook.

I had a blast making this next project. It was something that I'd seen one of my co-workers do for a teacher who retired this year and knew it would be super easy to transfer. It basically is a guestbook for a shower (or any other event) that is handmade, gorgeous, lots of time and energy (and money) but very worth it in the end!!

Below will eventually be a few a video clips.  At her shower we passed around the pages and the guests signed them with whatever they felt like saying. Some were funny, some were serious, but they all were heartfelt and bound into a book that Leena and Jerome can treasure forever!!

The first one is of the book before I went to Chicago to deliver it to the bride-to-be. I wanted the other members of the wedding party to see what I'd been up too :)


Leena is supposed to be sending me a video of the finished product because I totally forgot to take video of that, but it turned out wonderfully!

When I first has this idea I went to the logical place - JoAnn's fabric. I knew I want the book to be an 8X8 format. Once there I found some paper packs that went nicely together, bought them, and started on my way. If I'd had more time (and patience) I would have put details on each page but I would bet I spent about 10 - 15 hours on this project. PHEW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment